The girls costumes I just love!!! I had bought 2 angel costumes, but could only find wings and a hallo for one of them. Well, we were in TN a few weeks ago and at a consignment shop they had the cutest costume, that fits Savanah so well. She loved it and wanted to buy it. How could I resist? The girls look adorable and even won the costume contest. I think it is just toooo fitting for their personalities. What do you think?
рецепт сырников из творога
6 years ago

3 comments:
I can't believe how much Bryce and Sierra look like you and how much Brayden and Savannah look like Bryan! They are really getting big, especially Sierra! Wish we could have gone candy hunting with you! We went to your old neighborhood but it just wasn't the same. Miss you!!
Yeah! Heather has a blog. I am sure with 4 kids you will never run out of things to blog about. It's a great way to keep in touch with everyone.
Too bad we didn't live closer to each other, I have two sets of angel wings and halos. The girls and I were angel last year and Ryan (the bishop!) was the devil!
Post a Comment