Monday, February 16, 2009

Life is Good!!!

Can I say that Life is Good! I am so happy right now & loving life. Bryan is finally home & we are loving every minute of it. He has been home for 2 weeks and the kids and I love having him hear with us every minute. He asked me if I was tired of him yet, but I am definately not. 6 months is a long time to be without your husband (well besides our occasional weekend). Last night he told me he wasn't ready to start working again, he was just loving being home with us!
The kids love it and won't know what to do when he does start working again. On saturday Bryce told me he had the "bestest, happiest family ever!" That was like music to my ears. It definately makes the hard times worth it to know that your children are happy & love their life. He also, in the same conversation told me that this is why he loves to homeschool because we are always together. He is such a sweetie!
So, life is really good at our house right now, just having Bryan here with us and spending quality time together as a family!
(Sorry no pictures, just wanted to say how happy I am right now!)

3 comments:

Liz said...

I'm so glad he's finally home with you. I couldn't even imagine... You're such a trooper!!

April Hardy said...

I am glad you are so happy. We don't always need to see pictures! I am happy Bryan is finally there with you guys. Maybe Bryans practice in TN will triple in business and he won't ever have to work in TX. :) Although, I know how much passion he has for his work so even if that were the case he would eventually open up another practice in TX.

amee sorensen said...

I love hearing how ya'll are doing! Sounds like life is great! And Bryce....well, what a cutie! ;)