My dad bought a large blowup water slide for all the grandkids to play on when they are over so he thought it would be fun to get out for their birthday party. It has a large slide & then a small slide, both of which come out in a pool of water.
Sierra enjoyed the little slide. She didn't like the big slide because when you get to the bottom the water splashes in your face. She doesn't like that at all! So, she stuck to the small slide all night.
As you can tell, Savanah doesn't have a problem with the big slide AT ALL!
I tried to get Sierra to go up the big slide but she wasn't have any thing to do with it. Well, she tried it once & that was all she wrote.
Her she is with her cousins. My nephew Jaykob had a CAR MOVIE cake, my niece Callie made her own cake (She did an awesome job!) & my girl Sierra wanted a Barbie cake.
Kids are so funny! I tried to get her to pick a different Barbie to put in her cake but she wasn't having it. She wanted this Barbie with PINK hair & that was that! Since it was HER cake I gave in. I'm glad I did because it turned out pretty & she LOVED it, so that is all that matters.
I loved this one of her licking the icing off her Barbie! TOOOO Cute!
We then had a party, at the pool in our subdivision, with her friends here. They had alot of fun swimming & eating cake.
We had such a busy week with Bryan's work & also a ward party that I was in charge of, that I decided to just do cupcakes at this party. But we had to have Barbie things on top of each cupcake.

Sierra LOVES Barbies! So, she had been wanting a Barbie house to go along with all her Barbies. One day when I was going over to my mother-in-laws I came across a garage sale with a Barbie house for $30. It was in great condition so I ran up, paid for it, then had my father-in-law go back and pick it up for me. It has been at their house for months without her knowing. She was so shocked & so excited. We have hardly seen her since. She loves playing Barbies with her new house. It is so cute! Growing up I loved Barbies too. I played with them til I was atleast 12. My sister had a Barbie house, but I didn't. And she didn't like to share it either. SO, it was so funny getting her a Barbie house. So far she is sharing it with Savanah pretty good.

Sierra LOVES Barbies! So, she had been wanting a Barbie house to go along with all her Barbies. One day when I was going over to my mother-in-laws I came across a garage sale with a Barbie house for $30. It was in great condition so I ran up, paid for it, then had my father-in-law go back and pick it up for me. It has been at their house for months without her knowing. She was so shocked & so excited. We have hardly seen her since. She loves playing Barbies with her new house. It is so cute! Growing up I loved Barbies too. I played with them til I was atleast 12. My sister had a Barbie house, but I didn't. And she didn't like to share it either. SO, it was so funny getting her a Barbie house. So far she is sharing it with Savanah pretty good.
My sweet girl is so excited to be 4 & tells me all the time that she is getting GIANT now. We love Sierra & the sweet little girl that she is. She has always been such a sunshine to me. The Lord knew we needed her in our family. She lights up a room with her sweet spirit, her sweet smile, and her little laugh! I love you Sierra! Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!


10 comments:
Happy Birthday Sierra!
I wish we were there!
Ah man, I always dreamed of a Barbie house. Next time I come I've got a date with Sierra and her Barbie dream house.
That water slide is AWESOME. I want one of those some day.
Like the new blog!
It looks like you guys are having a great summer! The kids have changed so much since I saw them last!
I love the Barbie cake and cupcakes! You're such a fun mom! :) I was a huge Barbie fan growing up too- I hope I have at least one girl to share my love of dolls with!
Please say hi to your family for us!
Good job with the parties as usual, you always make them so fun. Sierra looked like she had a great time.
Nice! I want a barbie house! Looks like fun Heather- it always looks like fun when you're in charge!
Thanks April! I love throwing parties for the kids. I love seeing how happy it makes them, so it also always worth the work.
Happy Birthday Sierra! Great find with the barbie house!
And about Kaelyn doing modeling... I've been told before by people that she should try it. Before we left New Orleans, I was thinking about getting her into it. I have a friend from high school that is an actor and does movies and stuff in New Orleans and I was looking at his agent for her. I don't think it would be worth it to do it out of Omaha.
Heather- Thanks so much for commenting on my post!! I was really counting on your opinion. I'm convinced letting him wait a year is best, but now I've got to convince Ben!
This is Kim saying put him in 2nd grade. He is at a new school and no one will know the difference. And since you did home schooling for a while, he won't really feel out of place as far as grades are concerned. If you think he needs to stay back, you will regret it later if you don't do it now.
Post a Comment