Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Big Boy Deuce!

My Big Boy Deuce is 11 months old now! He weighs in at a BIG 50 lbs. Isn't he a cutie! Well, I know some people don't find bulldogs cute, but I think he is adorable. I just love that face! Everytime I look at him I just smile!
The kids just love him! Don't MY Boys look cute!

After our walk each day, Deuce & the kids love to play frisbee or ball. The kids throw his frisbee and he chases after it. It is funny what dogs & kids love to do. I think all 5 of them could play this for hours. And I love watching them. Forget mom joining in, its hard enough for them to take turns with 4 people much less a 5th. Oh well, I love just watching them.


Deuce in action! Or posing for the camera???

Poor Deuce - he has not enjoyed the kids being at school ALL day & me at work. He has acted out ALOT & I was afraid I was going to have to find him a new family that could spend more time with him, but my heart is attached to him. So, instead we are trying to take him for a walk several times a day, which is helping. Plus we have a trainer that is going to come & work with all of us.
Deuce's birthday is coming up next month on November 22nd! I can't believe he is going to be 1! My baby is growing up. JK. We meet a girl bulldog, named Sophie, the other day & they are wanting to breed her soon. Her & Deuce would make cute babies. She has a red head & white body, the complete opposite of Deuce. I'll keep you posted!


No comments: