Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Texas Bluebonnets!

I LOVE Spring!  Spring brings awesome weather & beautiful flowers.  I miss the wild flowers from East Texas where I grew up.  Living in Dallas you don't see that much.  So, when we found this one spot, right by us, that every year is abundant in bluebonnets we have to take advantage every year.  For the last week the kids have begged to go there and make their picture, so on Sunday after church we headed over.  The wind was crazy that day but the flowers were beautiful, just like my cuties!










And they have this awesome tree that the kids had fun climbing in.  Since we aren't around trees much here in the city, we had to get some photo's in this awesome tree.  It reminded me of the awesome tree outside Grandma and Grandpa's church in New Orleans. 





Just thought I would share some pictures of my beautiful family in the beautiful flowers!

No comments: