Thursday, July 14, 2011

Changes!

 Wow!  Life has been crazy busy lately.  On Friday April 8th we put our house on the market.  3 weeks later, on Friday April 29th we got a contract on our house.  Super fast!  We were very excited and felt very blessed that it sold so quickly.

 Then on Monday, May 9th I found out I was pregnant.  Yes, that's right baby #5 is on the way.  Way surprised and a little worried since we had already put a contract on a house that was smaller and had a pool.  When the kids were little I wouldn't even look at a house with a pool but wanted one now because they are bigger and all know how to swim.  Yeah, fun stuff.  But we prayed about it and felt like the move would be good for our family.  We can raise our children in the country with land to play on which is much better than city life in a big house.  Who would've knew!

So, on Friday June 3rd we moved into our new home out in the country on 2 acres.  We love it!  It fits our family perfectly!  The kids love living out here, and so do Bryan and I.  Hopefully new baby will love it also!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Yay for you!! Love the new house and I can't believe y'all have 2 acres!! Congrats on the pregnancy. Hope it goes well :)

Amanda said...

Hooray! Congrats on the new baby as well!