Thursday, October 13, 2011

It is getting closer!

I can not believe it is getting closer!  I went to the midwife this week and will now start going every 2 weeks.  But it may be closer than my due date, I think so anyway.  The last 3 or 4 visits I have been measuring 4 weeks bigger.  So, I think he will come earlier in December than my Dec. 30th due date.  When I found out I was pregnant my date was different than the sonogram.  I thought my last period was one month but the sono said another.  BUT, my measurements are going along with what I thought.  SO, we will see which one is right.  I sure hope it is me or I may have a really big baby.  I did that twice and hope not to do that again.

This pregnancy has definately been my craziest.  I got sick sooner and then stayed sick longer than all the other pregnancies.  I am sure the Texas heat this summer did not help me out in that department.  Then, I had problems with my blood pressure and not your typical pregnancy blood pressure problems.  NO, I had to be a very rare case where my blood pressure kept bottoming out.  As in, at times, 79/44.  Very low!  So, I had to stay at home and resting the whole summer so I didn't pass out.  Then, I started having hip problems with my hips popping out all the time.  It is getting better, I only have to be adjusted every other day instead of everyday.  So I am starting to feel like myself again, which is really good since I only have between 8 and 11 weeks to go.  I have lots to do to get ready for my little man.  And it will be fun to see which date is more accurate. 

2 comments:

April Hardy said...

Wish I was there to help you set up and get more organized. Can't wait to meet him and see what he looks like. I hope you're actual due date is earlier too! Baileys original date was Dec. 31st, then it got moved up to the 23rd, and she came the 17th! So you never know. Hope these next few weeks fly for you! (And I hope he's not too big either, Weston was 9 lbs and that was not fun to push out!) :)

Heather said...

Thanks April! Brayden was 8.12, which I thought was big until Sierra came and she was 9.3. She was not easy to have at all. Praying for a smaller baby than Brayden and Sierra. I am sure they probably will fly by so I started Christmas shopping today. Want to get it all done in the next 2 weeks so I don't have to stress about Christmas with a new one coming.