We went camping at my cousins lake a few weeks ago & had lots of fun. Yes, I do mean lake. He has about 400 acreas & their was a natural spring on it that was dammed up. They took the dam out & after a few rain storms it formed a lake. It was alot of fun!
He had a paddle boat their & we went for a ride. Deuce didn't actually go out on the lake with us, but he jumped in with the kids so I got to take this cute photo! My 5 babies, aren't they cute!
He has a dock that the boys enjoyed fishing! My kids have become quite the fishermen since we moved to Texas. We go fishing alot!
The girls getting ready to go out in the paddle boat with Bryan & I. I haven't been in a paddle boat in over 10 years. It was alot of fun, but I forgot that it was alot of work on my legs.
Bryan took the kids out in the boat! Everyone but Sierra had fun! She did not like it at all! She is crying in this picture. She liked the paddle boat better because it didn't rock back and forth.
We also spend alot of time swimming. We have 2 pools in our subdivision so we are their almost everyday. The kids took swimming lessons again this summer, from my friend, & the 3 oldest ones are really becoming little fish.
When Bryan goes with us to the pool, Bryce, Brayden & Savanah hang all over him & have him throw them in the pool. They love it!

I thought this one was cute of Bryce! He LOVES swimming & has taught himself to do front & back flips. He also loves to dive for things in the pool. The kids are not going to like it when it gets to cold to go swimming!
Sierra loves the pool, but won't get out of the ring if she is in the big pool. We have a great baby pool that she is usually in. She took swimming lessons for the first time this year, but doesn't like to put her face under water. Maybe next year!
Brayden is a really good swimmer, also. The only reason he is in a ring is because he loves to jump from the side of the pool into the ring.

More swimming!

Did I mention that we fish ALOT! We have a pond in our subdivision & it is a great place to fish. EVERY time the kids throw their line in they catch a fish. Then we throw them back in. Bryan's job is the help them get the fish off the line, if it is hard. But, most of the time they bait their hook & get the fish off by themself.
Here is my little Sierra! She even loves to fish & doesn't mind touching the fish. In most things she is alot like me, but I can't handle touching a fish! You go girl!

More swimming!
I just realized that I didn't post a picture of Savanah! She is an amazing swimmer. For those of you that know Savanah well that probably doesn't surprise you. She is such a little fish. (I'll find a picture of her & post later.)
Did I mention that we fish ALOT! We have a pond in our subdivision & it is a great place to fish. EVERY time the kids throw their line in they catch a fish. Then we throw them back in. Bryan's job is the help them get the fish off the line, if it is hard. But, most of the time they bait their hook & get the fish off by themself.
I love this picture of Bryan! He is toooooo funny!

The boys have become quite the fishermen! They have even gotten really good at catching catfish. They love it!

The boys have become quite the fishermen! They have even gotten really good at catching catfish. They love it!
Here is my little Sierra! She even loves to fish & doesn't mind touching the fish. In most things she is alot like me, but I can't handle touching a fish! You go girl!
My girl Savanah! She is great at anything she does. Swimming, fishing, & even riding her bike. She decided one day that she wanted Bryan to take off her training wheels. Bryan set the wheels on the ground & before he could turn around to help her she just got on & took off. That's my girl!

Brayden (or little Bryan as I call him)! I love this picture because it really shows his personality. He is just so funny & so much like his dad. He keeps us laughing.

I hope everyone has had a great summer, like we have. I have more to post like our Hawaii trip, my brothers wedding, Sierra's birthday, & school. BUT dinner is calling so I will try later this week.
Brayden (or little Bryan as I call him)! I love this picture because it really shows his personality. He is just so funny & so much like his dad. He keeps us laughing.
I hope everyone has had a great summer, like we have. I have more to post like our Hawaii trip, my brothers wedding, Sierra's birthday, & school. BUT dinner is calling so I will try later this week.

2 comments:
Parkers in little swim lessons. They're awesome! He can float! It sounds mean, but we push him into the pool off the side and he turns, and reaches up and grabs the side of the wall! Instad of struggling in the water. Its awesome!
That is really cool! I wish I had started my kids earlier. Bryce is just now comfortable in the pool & has really taken off, but Sierra makes sure her face doesn't get near the water.
Post a Comment