Friday, February 19, 2010

Lots of Parties, Fun in the Snow, & Very Tired!

We have had such a busy February that I am so tired & in desperate need of some R & R. The sad thing is - the month isn't over yet. Between 5 parties - yes, 5 parties and lots of snow I am one tired mommy.


Every year at this time we are extremely busy with 3 of the kids having birthdays. But this year got even crazier!
Bryce turned 9 this year! I can't believe my little boy is getting so big. He is really into Lego's so ofcourse we had to have a Lego party. He invited all his friends from school & had a blast. He got LOTS of Lego's to build.
Savanah turned 6 and invited all the girls from her class. Their are 10 girls in her kindergarten class & they ALL came. Brayden loved every minute of it with all the little girls chasing him. I think he thought it was his party too - NO just girl crazy! Savanah is really into Barbies so we had a Barbie Party. Since we needed to have it on a Friday night we did a Barbie Pajama Party. All the girls wore their PJ's & danced & had lots of fun. I don't think I have ever seen her so happy!

My man Brayden had a "Saints" party - ofcourse! He is really into football, but especially Saints football with his dad. Even before we knew they were going to the Superbowl he had planned to have a Saints Birthday Party. Worked out great for me since they were going to be in the Superbowl the next week I was able to get party supplies right here in Dallas TX for the Saints. Having 10 girls was easier than having 10 boys. Boys are SOOOOO rowdy! But Brayden had a blast!



Then we had a Superbowl Party! On Friday was Savanah's party, Saturday was Bryce's party & then Sunday the Superbowl party! 3 Parties in one weekend alot of fun but very tiring. We had a blast cheering on the Saints! WHO DAT!




It was pretty intense, at times, watching the game. But it was all worth it! Our neighbors were looking out their windows, I guess to scared to come outside, because we were so excited that we won that were all outside screaming & Bryan was running down the street screaming. It was all so exciting! We had fun watching the Saints in our Saints room!



After all that fun - we had 3 days of playing in the snow. I have never seen such cool snow in Texas. We had 8 in. in our yard. I have played in snow before, but not snow that would roll up in balls the way this did. We had sooooo much fun! Here is Savanah & our neighbor building a snow man.


Such Beautiful snow!



Bryan & the kids building lots of snow men! The first day we build the big snow man & then it kept snowing so we had to build several more!



Then we finished out our 2 weeks of craziness with a baby shower for my sister in law Mandy. And it was just in time because baby Adalynne was born this morning. I can't wait to see her!

Then Valentines! Could we fit in anymore parties & celebrations this month? I sure hope not! For Valentines I got Bryan tickets to go see the Mavericks play. So, on Wednesday we went to watch the Mavericks beat the Suns! It was alot of fun! BUT now I need some serious R & R. Calgone take me away!!!!

That's what we have been up to this month! Hope ya'll have had a great month :)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Y'all have a saints room?!?!? How awesome is that! We miss you guys! Love the Mark Dodd's!

Heather said...

Hi Nicole! We miss you guys too!!! Last Valentine's I got Bryan a Saints Fathead & it started to Saints room. It was alot of work but it looks awesome! We have had fun watching the Saints this year in our room.

The Quayles said...

How do you do it all!? You are Super Woman!! Miss you all so much! Loved your pictures and post!

April Hardy said...

How did I miss this post? Looks like Feb. is a busy month for you! Were you reading Twilight in that first picture? :) I wish I could be there for the kids parties, I would've been in my jammies too for Savanah's party...if she would've invited me. :) Beautiful cakes too! You are so talented.